Workshops, Development, Coaching, Team Events and Consultancy
We can develop bespoke programmes and solutions to fit your specific organisational, team and individual requirements
Bespoke Online Team Events
Why not try a webinar based interactive away half/day during lockdown and travel restricted times to creatively develop your teams? Ensure your people resources are well engaged, connected and able to contribute with their innovative solutions fully during these unprecedented times.
Leader & Employee support workshops
Specific workshops and 121 support for leaders and team members working from home to enable them to build resilience and cope with long term uncertainty and change whilst maintaining productivity, morale, and wellbeing.
Coaching to realise your new business / career / life aspirations
Refocus and refresh executive, business, career, and life coaching tailored options to support those wanting to develop a new business, career and / or transform their current situation following a period of reflection throughout these unprecedented and often life affirming times. Gift voucher options also available for a unique present option.
Maintaining morale and productivity during uncertainty
This workshop is designed to enable employees to take a step back from the day-to-day, understand uncertainty impacts and create a personalised coping plan to move forward
Acknowledging and making sense of our personal response during uncertainty whilst proactively managing these impacts to improve energy and focused outputs. Learning about our emotional, psychological, and physical stress signs, conduct an individual review, and create a pragmatic coping plan. This will enable effective control and influence strategies to re-calibrate and plan ahead.
- The emotional, psychological, and physical stress signs during uncertainty – our body’s response to stress, the normal human response to uncertainty and how this impacts our perceptions
- Personal review of morale and productivity – an individual assessment
- Control and influence - understanding how these impact energy and outlook
- Practical tools and techniques to support home workers and those impacted by uncertainty
- Creation of a personalised coping plan to enable re-calibration and creating pragmatic steps to move forward
1.5 hrs | £750 | Max 25 attendees | On-site or Online
Bespoke options available
This workshop is designed to enable employees to understand resilience and assess how high their Resilience Quotient (RQ) is. To learn how to increase their resilience and enable them to be in best service to themselves, their teams, customers, and clients, particularly during times of unprecedented uncertainty.
Understanding what resilience is against a backdrop of current uncertainty through assessing how high our Resilience Quotient (RQ) is. Learning about the 5 key attributes of those that are most resilient and the good news that we can all develop tools and techniques to increase our personal resilience. A personalised coping plan will be created to develop our internal locus of control.
- What resilience is and how to fine tune this during times of unprecedented uncertainty to be able to recover quickly from difficulties and during tough times
- Understand why some people appear to be more resilient than others and how we can minimise the debilitating impacts of change and uncertainty
- Undertake a personal assessment of how high our Resilience Quotient is and understand the 5 factors that set the most resilient individuals apart
- Review techniques to develop and improve our resilience
- Creation of a personalised resilience plan to support personal goals and all that work requires of us
Cost: 1.5 hrs | £750 | Max 25 attendees | On-site or Online
Bespoke options available
Mindful mini-breaks (urban & rural & virtual options)
Creatively and Innovatively problem solve a specific question
Take a walk on the mindful side and really open your senses to all that is around you. These specially designed Urban or Rural experiences will enable you to experience mindfulness and learn to focus, learn new breathing techniques and to slow down and be rather than busily do. Heart, body, mind and soul will be awakened (emotional, mental, physical and value based energies).
An opportunity for leaders, managers, employees to recalibrate and refocus on a specific area / question that they are working on. Tools and techniques will be used which will serve all well in a multitude of ways back at home and in the workplace.
Cost: 1.5 hrs | £750 | Max 15 attendees | On-site, outdoors, or online
Bespoke options available
Mindfulness to enable and sustain performance and balance
Mindfulness to enable wellbeing, focus the mind and channel emotions for more effective work and balance. It has been shown to increase mental performance, communication, coping skills, and relaxation. During this session, you will learn mindfulness tools and practices, breath work, focusing thoughts and sensations and developing incremental strategies towards personal longer term wellbeing.
You will create a daily practice planner and how to implement the tools and techniques into your work (i.e. presentations, meetings, time management) to enable improved sustained performance, efficiency and balance at work and home.
Cost: 1.5 hrs | £750 | Max 25 attendees | On-site, outdoors or online
Bespoke options available
(individual / group / peer)
Cultural first aid toolkit
121 or groups of Leaders/Managers
These sessions are designed to enable leaders and managers (121 and / or groups of) to take a step back from the day-to-day, understand uncertainty and change impacts and create a personalised strategic toolkit to enable them to move forward and take their employees with them.
Acknowledging and making sense of our personal, team and organisational responses during uncertainty and change whilst proactively managing these impacts, ourselves, and our people effectively at the same time. A personalised opportunity to work with a coach 121 and / or in a group to assess the current situation and impacts on self and others, recalibrate, and refocus.
We will conduct a personalised cultural leader assessment and create space to understand what we need to operate effectively and maintain wellbeing. Goal setting including hard and soft elements for self, team and our cultures will then be formulated to suit our unique situations against our medium to longer term aspirations.
- Assessment of where we are now individually, in our teams and how our culture is operating during uncertainty and change
- Choose from an Executive / Business / Career or Life Coach (or mixture) to support Leaders and Managers on a 121 basis from 1 – 6 sessions. To focus on personalised objectives during uncertainty and change to enable each to take a breath and recalibrate to move self, team, and cultures forward effectively and healthily
- Utilise tools and techniques to recalibrate and refocus including control and influence strategies, balancing emotional and rational needs, and thriving opposed to continually striving
- Assess emotional intelligence and relationship effectiveness and look at relationship impacts and ways forward
- Understand resilience including long term strategies for self and leading / managing others to be fully equipped for ongoing uncertainty and change
- Creation of personalised goal setting and strategic plan to move from current to future desired state for self, team and culture creating pragmatic, incremental steps
- Being creative and innovative during uncertain and changing times for self, teams, and wider culture
Cost: 2.5 hrs | £2500 | Max 10 attendees or 6 x 121 coaching sessions (including in-between session support to ensure incremental progress is supported and made against goals) | On-site or Online
Bespoke options available
121 pivot2thrive sessions
These 121 executive and business coaching sessions (group and peer coaching options also available), are designed to enable leaders to take a step back from the BAU to understand uncertainty and change impacts on themselves and their business. A unique and personalised opportunity to create a pivot2thrive strategic toolkit with a psychological executive business coach focusing on self and work.
This will include development of individual resilience and coping mechanisms, resourcefulness, and aligned processes ready to deploy during and as we emerge from the ‘new normal’ that we find ourselves in.
Development and optimisation of personal and organisational strategies will enable leaders to thrive rather than just survive during unprecedented times and receive professional specialist support to equip themselves, their teams, and companies to stride forward powerfully.
Acknowledging and making sense of our responses during uncertainty and change whilst proactively managing these impacts and developing our personal contribution at the same time. A personalised opportunity to work with a psychological executive business coach 121 and / or in peer coaching groups to pivot2thrive and achieve powerful, sustained success personally and for their existing or new business.
A personalised pivot2thrive toolkit will be agreed against aspirational goals and professionally supported steps taken to deploy these with customised tools and techniques to suit individual needs.
- Assessment of where we are now individually, in our teams and new or existing business during uncertainty and change.
- A personalised pivot2thrive toolkit developed to stride forwards towards agreed aspirational goals and enhanced resilient ways of working
- Developing tools and techniques to recalibrate, refocus and refine leadership style to meet new situational requirements including control and influence strategies, balancing emotional and rational needs whilst leading powerfully forwards and at pace towards aspirational goals and new required ways of working
- Assessment of emotional intelligence, resilience, values, and strengths to develop a personalised pivot2thrive toolkit that enhances performance against goals in the current circumstances and develops robust future proofed techniques to weather the unknown and react flexibly
- Creation of personalised pivot2thrive toolkit enabling development of leadership capacity of self, team, and business through creating pragmatic, incremental step changing strategies for self and work
- Developing creative and innovative strategies during continued uncertainty to achieve a model for consistent success with an ability to be agile and flex to meet shifting circumstances in a healthy and balanced way
Cost: | £10,000 | 8 x 121 coaching sessions and support between sessions | On-site, Outdoors or Online
Bespoke options available
Bespoke Team Events
These are designed to meet your particular needs and location choices throughout Europe are also available. Why not try a webinar based interactive Away Half / Day during lockdown and travel restricted times to creatively develop your teams?
Ensure your people resources are well engaged, motivated, connected, and able to contribute with their innovative solutions fully during these unprecedented times.
Cost: £ Bespoke options available | On/off-site, Outdoors or Online
To support you fully we offer bespoke consultancy if it is a unique, purpose built transformation and / or pivot2thrive programme you are looking for.
We can use qualitative and quantitative research methods to understand your individual, team, divisional and existing organisational / cultural and / or new business start-up needs and wants fully, at all levels, using some or all the following steps:
- Define: assessment and review your current strategy and practices to transform individuals, teams, and cultures
- Design: produce a high level recommended strategy and approach to update and / or create a specifically designed strategy to meet your bespoke requirements
- Develop – a transformational plan of interventions with best practices and review mechanisms against KPI’s for your personalised strategy
- Deliver – we will enable you to implement your strategy, approach and plans and embed these by introducing some evaluation stages to ensure your strategy, the approaches and deployment of plans and interventions are meeting all your needs
We are transformation and change specialists and have proven techniques and programmes that have a track record of lasting the test of time. They enable you to realise aspirational goals, needs and wants at all levels and in all sectors. We look forward to discussing your requirements more fully and working in long term partnership with you.
Cost: £ Bespoke options available | On-site or Online